Tuesday, July 22, 2003

We are about 9 weeks away from going on our trip around Europe. We're going to Greece, Italy, Switzerland and the Netherlands. It should be pretty fun, but I am really anxious to get home again. We're going back to Alberta in November for a month and then we're moving down to Grand Rapids, Michigan and Chad is going to go to school to be a pastor for 4 years.

I'm quite happy to be going back to the States. Everything over here is so unfamiliar, and I just want to get back to where things are normal! The other girl at work has quit, so now I am working her hours too. I'm doing 10 hour days, and the people here can't figure out how I can do it. Most people work 5-6 hours. I don't see how they can afford to live that way, maybe they are being paid more than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment