Monday, October 20, 2003

We have been having a really good trip so far. Greece was really nice, and cheap too!! We stayed in a nice place with a private bath for €12 each. The weather was really nice and we did some hiking and looked at some really old ruins. We are now back in Italy, in Bologna, and the weather is not so nice. It is only 10 °c and wet. Oh well, I guess that is what we get for waiting until off tourist season to do our travelling. We are really looking forward to the end of the trip now. There are only two weeks left before we fly back to Calgary, and then it is another three weeks before I start classes again. I must be crazy, at least that is what Sherilyn thinks. I am glad that we have found the direction that God wants us to take, it is just hard to resign myself to another four years of study. It will be fun though. At least we got to see Europe while we were here. I think our next trip will be to some of the Greek islands, if we can ever afford to come back out here.

Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment