Tuesday, May 6, 2003

Life over here is ok. I really miss farm life and all the wide open spaces, but I am trying to make the most of the time we have here b/c everyone keeps telling us that we'll really treasure this time that we have over here, so I am trying to enjoy it. Its not always easy. I spend my mornings reading, and my afternoons and evenings at work. I kinda wish it were the other way around b/c in the mornings I feel like I can't really do much b/c I don't want to be late for work (you know how I am...early, early, early!) but if I worked mornings, then it'd be done and I could go home and do whatever! But I work 'til 7, and then it takes an hour to go home, and then I have supper and watch a little telly and go to bed...sadly, that has contributed to my jeans shrinking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment