Thursday, May 15, 2003

Sherilyn and I have finally figured out what we are going to do with our lives. I have decided to answer the call to ministry. I am applying for the Master's of Divinity program at Calvin Theological Seminary in Michigan with the goal of becoming an ordained minister in the Christian Reformed Church. I have felt the Lord's hand on my heart for some time, I was just reluctant to take the plunge. I now find it all but impossible to consider anything else. I was having trouble deciding between doing a PhD at King's College London, or going home to the farm. I was not satisfied with either of them. It was because I was not considering the right options. As soon as I decided to go into the ministry, I was put at ease and realised that this is what the Lord wanted me to do. We will try to keep in touch as we start this new journey in our lives.

Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment