Saturday, May 3, 2003

We are having really nice weather here! Except it has rained for the past 3 days, but it is quite warm out! We are told that it's not going to get real hot here though b/c Summers generally aren't all that hot apparently, so I'll miss that. My job is going ok.... I just told them though that I am applying for another job b/c this one is only 5 hours a day, and they have told me that I'm not allowed to say anything, but they are looking at hiring me on for more hours, more money, and permanently instead of as a temp, so I'll get benefits! Not that we know for sure that we are staying here next year yet. Chad just got his letter from the school for his PhD this morning that he is accepted, so we can stay if we want, but Chad isn't sure it's worth all the money we are spending if we are just going to end up on the farm in the end any how. So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment